Saturday, February 7, 2009

Im not a model, i still eat mcdonalds

Hello. Today was really awesome. I went to a baby shower and it was really fun. im so ready for mrs.ginger to have her babys. she is having twins! whoot whoot! then after that, i went to a wedding, well i was IN a wedding. so fun, so cute, so sweet, my date was a 4 year old boy who LOVED to talk about cars. VROOM as he would call them. haha. gotta love tha little kids.
Right now im thinking about tommorow.
I've got to go to another dance class. its really fun but i have to say that my feet are already hurting. i've been practing alot so maybe i am doing better. : )

its around 8 here so i think im gonna go get in the bath and soak my feet, then write in my journal, then maybe read a book or something then off to bed.
im excited for tommorow. yay!



Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment